Monday, February 15, 2016

Jumping on the Bandwagon...

First of all I want to thank Meari for posting again in this blog.  I don't mind carrying on this year if the rest of you would like to.  I still haven't finished Aurora Cabin, but I hope to finish this year!  I'm hoping to stitch on this on Sundays, so here is what I've done so far.



I've also added another project I hope to finish this year.  Here is a Needlework Casket I found in this book of Sampler and Antique Needlework volume one.  There are 5 panels, and so far I've only worked on the top portion.  Here is what I've done so far. 



Thanks again, Meari, for giving me a nudge to get started being "accountable" again!  

1 comment:

  1. Aurora Cabin is beautiful! I have this one in my stash. Good luck with both your projects.

    ReplyDelete