Saturday, August 1, 2015

July Status

Well, as most everyone knows, I finished putting together the Gingerbread House from Victoria Sampler. It's not perfect, but still so cute. I'm looking forward to displaying it in my next stitching "studio" - wherever it may be.

So, now it is on to the next project. For the next few months, I'll be working on Victoria Sampler's "Count Your Blessings". At least until we get settled in our new place and I get the "studio" set up. Here is where I ended the last time I worked on this project. Hopefully, I'll have some time to work on this project in-between shopping for a new vehicle and looking for a new home. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

3 comments:

  1. Just love the gingerbread house and the VS project is whizzing along. Good luck with the house and car

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be so pretty and delicate. Well, you've got one house, Dorrie, though bit of a tight squeeze for both of you, lol! Well done on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the Gingerbread House!! It's gorgeous!! You must be so excited to see it finished. And...wonderful progress on Count Your Blessings. It looks lovely! I haven't seen that pattern, it will be fun to watch it grow!

    ReplyDelete