Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Kate's February Update

Well January just sailed by and here we are in a very cold February.  If you're suffering with adverse weather please stay safe & warm.
I've managed lots of stitching since I last reported:

Kates Flossbox 2015

I finished this cushion for my oldest DS's birthday ~ I was delighted with how it turned out and he loves it!  This design is by Tiny Modernist and is called Espresso Yourself.  Stitched with DMC threads on 36ct Cream linen.  More pictures on my blog.






Kates Flossbox 2015
I have almost finished the iStitch Designs Advent SAL ~ I just need to find a suitable charm and decide on a motif for the last box as I am not keen on the bird that is charted.  Stitched with Needlepoint Inc Silks on 35ct Edinburgh Linen from Sparklies - linen colour is Parchment





Kates Flossbox 2015

And finally my New Year's Day start - Blackbird Designs Summer House Pincushion stitched using the recommended fabric & threads





I have also finished a bookmark for an exchange but as the reveal day is tomorrow I am not able to share that finish with you currently.

Kate
http://katesflossbox.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Kate: I love the Expresso Yourself cushion. How cute! Your stitching is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful patterns you've chosen!! The istitch design is so nice...where did you find the pattern? I can see why your DS loved the pillow you made, just LOVE the colors! And well done on adding to your New Years start! I love Black Bird Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise and I will just be sitting over here comparing how slow we are.

    Congrats on all the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise and I will just be sitting over here comparing how slow we are.

    Congrats on all the stitching.

    ReplyDelete