Thought I better share a mid-month update with everyone on my progress with the Gingerbread House. This is what I have accomplished so far this month:
1. Finished all the beading on the tuffet (biscornu)
2. Backstitched the edging for the base of the house
3. Cut each piece of the project into individual squares (to make them more manageable)
4. Made xerox copies of the backs of the house pieces (front, side, and roof)
5. Used these copies as templates and traced the shapes onto mat board
6. Today I finished cutting out the mat board pieces
Next step is to trace the templates onto fleece pellon. On a related note, I found an iron the other day at a small appliance store that can be used in both Europe and the US for only $23 USD!! Never thought I could get excited about an iron - LOL.
No pictures as the pieces are spread all over the worktable, as well as stacked on top of each other. I think I've made some pretty good progress so far, but doubt I'll get everything done by the end of this month. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures next time.