Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Get It Done SAL's

MIDNIGHT WATCH
I started this in mid-October.  I don't get to stitch but once a week so it's taking longer than I expected.  I want to "Get It Done".

Progress Photos can be seen HERE.
 
JAPANESE GARDEN
The second project I'd like to get done this year is Japanese Garden.  I started this at the very end of 2005. ::hangs head in shame::  I really enjoy working on it when I pull it out, but for some reason it's the 'pulling it out' part that makes me drag my feet.  I haven't worked on this since May.
 
 
Progress Photos can be seen HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Know the pulling out part well, Meari! Really hard! Yes, you have to finish JG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've put so much work into Japanese Garden, I'm sure you will finish it. You've made alot of progress on Midnight Watch since October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I DEFINITELY will finish it. It's beautiful and like you said, I've put so much work into it.

      Delete
  4. I have been following your progress on Japanese Garden for a long time Meari. It is so beautiful. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Meari, I LOVE both your projects, Midnight watch just grabs my attention with that lovely color...but the Japanese Garden...oh my goodness!! Oh you REALLY need to finish that one, it's just jawdroppingly gorgeous!! Who is the designer? I'll be cheering you on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DJ - I've changed up a lot of the colors on Midnight Watch. I've had several people say they like my version better than the original. Martina Weber is the designer of Japanese Garden. It's a chatelaine design.

      Delete